Options

DOH! Fail 297 w/ 531

Ouch. That sucked. A lot. I went in feeling only minor trepidation, and came out feeling about 6 inches tall. That test was hard. There were several questions where I got down to two answers and just couldn't eliminate one for a multitude of reasons. The wording was insane, and honestly felt a bit misleading. I think at least part of this is lack of good preparation on my part, as I skipped transcender in favor of another product that was working. I have transcender working now on one of my boxes and will be hitting it heavily.

My best subject area was "creating physical design for AD..." and my worst was "creating the logical design..."

I will have some questions to figure out how to post, but for now I am going to go drown my sorrows in work. Blegh.

John

Work In Progress: BSCI, Sharepoint

Comments

• Options
    undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    cnfuzzd wrote:
    I will have some questions to figure out how to post, but for now I am going to go drown my sorrows in work.

Ouch, what a horrible way to have to drown your sorrows! You have my sympathies.

Good luck on your retake though! I did the 298 instead of the 297 but if the question format was similar I know exactly what you mean about them being rather vague and misleading. They sometimes felt more like CompTIA questions to me.
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/