This is bad

Mmartin_47Mmartin_47 Member Posts: 430
Have the flu a day before my first job interview... =(

Comments

• undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    Follow the standard regime! Get lots of rest today and good long sleep tonight and drink lots and lots of water. Avoid the fats and sugars.
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
  • skeet2331skeet2331 Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Take you vitamins and hopefully they will be understanding of your situation. I'm sure most employers will look past a little flu as long as you know your stuff.
  • KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    That sucks. icon_sad.gif

I would question whether to go to the interview with a flu. The employer may respect you for telling them about it beforehand.
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680
  • Mmartin_47Mmartin_47 Member Posts: 430
    KGhaleon wrote:
    That sucks. icon_sad.gif

I would question whether to go to the interview with a flu. The employer may respect you for telling them about it beforehand.

Yeah if I lose the job. Sucks then. After a dozen resumes sent out, I get a response finally.
  • KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    So how did the interview go? Did they realize you were sick? ;)
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680
  • Mmartin_47Mmartin_47 Member Posts: 430
    KGhaleon wrote:
    So how did the interview go? Did they realize you were sick? ;)

Well like yeah human resources and the IT operations manager both knew I was sick. They want to test me sometime this week since I have no work experience at all. But at least their giving me a shot! They just want to observe me for 2 hours to see how well I handle their tickets for customer service. Will let you know.
  • skeet2331skeet2331 Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Sounds like a good opportunity. Hopefully you will impress them with your skills in the two hours and get the job.