Options

PASSED Friday OCT 10th (Score 952)

~UPDATE~
I took the 70-270 today and passed with a 952. Does this sound hard to beleive? I have the test print out for any doubters. This exam was actually hard. I had 65 questions and most of them had my head smoking the whole time. My palms were sweaty and I was nervous. My results are not typical due to the fact that I'm not self study. I'm enrolled in an MCSA program at my local tech school. I have great instructors that teach all aspects of IT. They know what I need to do to become certified and to be successful in the IT industry. They take the exams every so often to ensure they are prepping us correctly. They also have some electronic study material that is excellent. I took my exam at our local PROMETRIC testing facility located on our campus. I will communitcate through PM.

~OLD POST~

It's that time ladies and gents. Time for me to go ahead and join the 70-270 700's club! Lol. People say this exam is hard so I'm going to beleive them. I have been studying for 3 months and it's time to take it. I'll post the results and explanations to let everyone know. Does anyone know how many questions there are? Or the total size of the test bank? I have been told different things. 58-65 with a test bank of 173. Does anyone really know for sure?

Comments