Options

transcender Study Guide

azjagazjag Member Posts: 579 ■■■■■■■□□□
I'm getting ready to pickup the transcender practice exams for 70-640 and noticed the study guide option. I have never opted for this item before but i have to admit I'm a little curious if it's any good. I would like to know if anybody has had any experience with this product.
Thanks,
Currently Studying:
VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Administration (VCAP5-DCA) (Passed)
VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Design (VCAP5-DCD)

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I'm not a fan of Transcender's supplementary resources, but it has been awhile, so maybe they have improved. I prefer to go with products from companies that excel in whatever area. I'll go with Transcender for my practice exams, and I'll get my written resources from someone who has a good reputation for those.

You could always be a TE guinea pig though. Try it out and let us know what you think ;)

Good luck with 640!
  • Options
    azjagazjag Member Posts: 579 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I would be more tempted if the company was paying for it. However, since this is my own expedition into 2008 server I need to keep to a budget.
    Currently Studying:
    VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Administration (VCAP5-DCA) (Passed)
    VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Design (VCAP5-DCD)