wedge1988 Signatures

wedge1988wedge1988 Member Posts: 434 ■■■□□□□□□□
Ive been asked a few times where i got these from, but since i made them myself, and im a nice person ill post them for you all to use!

Or download them as a pack:

<links no longer working>

Ill add some more as soon as i make them, such as CCNP etc.

I also suggest you use the highest ranking signature only, as you get to show more to people that way.

Enjoy!

EDIT: I used this site to create the gif: http://www.iaza.com/

Current: v1.1
~ wedge1988 ~ IdioT Certified~
MCSE:2003 ~ MCITP:EA ~ CCNP:R&S ~ CCNA:R&S ~ CCNA:Voice ~ Office 2000 MASTER ~ A+ ~ N+ ~ C&G:IT Diploma ~ Ofqual Entry Japanese

Comments

• gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    If ya could do MCTS that'd be good

Would even make a small donation :D
  • wedge1988wedge1988 Member Posts: 434 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I will do just that when i get chance! Dont worry about donations unless you want to give this forum one ;) giving a bit back from what i get in return is good enough ;) you cant beat this place.
    MCSE:2003 ~ MCITP:EA ~ CCNP:R&S ~ CCNA:R&S ~ CCNA:Voice ~ Office 2000 MASTER ~ A+ ~ N+ ~ C&G:IT Diploma ~ Ofqual Entry Japanese
  • gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Have to commend that.

I'm a moderator over at MCMCSE, and good sites like these two are difficult to find.

I've only recently started posting on here again though, but would hope to be considered a permanent member from now on:)
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    What did you use to create the original image? Do you have a PSD or something you'd like to toss out? That way we could just create new ones ourselves instead of bugging you to do it.

Regardless, that's pretty cool. Nice job :D
  • wedge1988wedge1988 Member Posts: 434 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I created them with Photoshop, yes. Im only going to post them with my sig watermarked on them though, icon_idea.gif its not much to create more since i already have the templates xD

ill do some now while i have a few mins.