Certificate issue

billybob01billybob01 Member Posts: 504
I have this error show when ever i click on the submit button, requesting a certificate. Can anyone enlighten me on this error message or even better know the workaround or fix??

Your request failed. An error occurred while the server was processing your request.

Contact your administrator for further assistance.

Request Mode:
newreq - New Request
Disposition:
(never set)
Disposition message:
(none)
Result:
No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. 0x80070534 (WIN32: 1332)
COM Error Info:
CCertRequest::Submit No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. 0x80070534 (WIN32: 1332)
LastStatus:
No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. 0x80070534 (WIN32: 1332)
Suggested Cause:
No suggestions.

Comments

• SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    I think we'll need a little bit more information about your environment and the operating system(s) you're running before we can give you a reasonable answer. Tell us a bit more about what you're working with, what your situation is, and I'm sure there'll be more than one security-guru to help you out. :D

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • billybob01billybob01 Member Posts: 504
    Ok, i have a new exchange server (2003) of which will eventually take over from the 2000 exchange server and we are using ISA2000 at the mo, although we have the hardware and software to upgrade this to ISA 2007 very soon and i am just on the exchange server going through the "Publishing Exchange 2003 OWA with ISA 2000: Understanding SSL Bridging and Installing an Enterprise CA". But i can only get as far as clicking on the submit button and then i get the said error message. Is there any additional info anyone requires?