'Preplogic' practice exam.......enough passed exam?

funfunfuncomanyfunfunfuncomany Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Anybody could share their experience about taking CEH exam in ec council?
Becasue I take the exam at the end of year.
I have only prepare 'preplogic' practice exam..........
I am worry fail the exam.

Comments

• shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    What is your experience? Have you done any other reading, research, or labbing of things?

From what you have said I would say no just because of the many different things on the exam.
  • pennystraderpennystrader Member Posts: 155
    I think that using a wide variety of study material will give you a broader understanding. Since all materials are written or taught differently we all find different styles that work better for us and enables us to learn the best. I have not taken the CEH yet but do plan to hopefully in the next year as I think it is a good basis and a step ladder to more detailed penetration certifications. I have been watching the CBT Nuggets for the CEH and highly recommend it. I have setup a vmware workstation lab at home so I can test and simulate different pentration techniques and test some tools out. I guess to answer your question is how much have you read about the CEH and studied and does it still seem hard to understand or does it make sense and seems clear to you. If you are looking for a good undertsanding and not juts test answers I would recommend the cbt nuggets. If you read over the CBT outline and throughly understand all of those concepts then you may have reviewed enough material. I always like to be prepared and that means at least 2 different study materials for different views, key points and further clarification.

http://www.cbtnuggets.com/webapp/product?id=250

The more knowledge one obtains the more there is too accumulate.....