undelivered e-mail scam

aueddonlineaueddonline Member Posts: 611 ■■□□□□□□□□
I have a load of 'mail delivery system' errors in my spam folder saying that e-mails to all these addresses could not be delivered, I haven't sent any e-mail to these people, Have e-mails been sent from my account? or is this just a scam message
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Comments

• tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    Its just spam and try to ignore it. The spammers forge the headers so it appears to be originating from a valid email address to have a higher chance of getting through spam filters. Unfortunately they chose your email address. Unless they have a particular grudge against you, it is just their spamming software randomly picking you from its lists.
  • jbrown414jbrown414 Member Posts: 230
    Do you use hotmail? I was getting email alerts like that with hotmail. I changed my password just to make sure it wasn't hacked. I haven't received any lately.
  • aueddonlineaueddonline Member Posts: 611 ■■□□□□□□□□
    jbrown414 wrote:
    Do you use hotmail? I was getting email alerts like that with hotmail. I changed my password just to make sure it wasn't hacked. I haven't received any lately.

Gmail this one, I think it's ok might change the password to be sure, cheers guys
    What's another word for Thesaurus?
  • m.j.boylinm.j.boylin Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    yeah i had quite a few of these, changed my password and they stopped! Using Hotmail.