Options

AMD to Intel Conversion

datchchadatchcha Member Posts: 265
Forum,
Does anyone know where i can get a conversion which i can compaire models of AMD chips to Intel chips?

I have been out of the pc hardware circle for sometime. Think the last time i build a machine Cyrix was still around.

So what i hope to do, is find out (x) model AMD chip is somewhat compaired to (y) model of intel chip.

the AMD RM-70 has my eye for a laptop chip, but what chip in Intel is compairable?

thank you,
Arrakis

Comments

• Options
    HeroPsychoHeroPsycho Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,940
    datchcha wrote:
    Forum,
    Does anyone know where i can get a conversion which i can compaire models of AMD chips to Intel chips?

I have been out of the pc hardware circle for sometime. Think the last time i build a machine Cyrix was still around.

So what i hope to do, is find out (x) model AMD chip is somewhat compaired to (y) model of intel chip.

the AMD RM-70 has my eye for a laptop chip, but what chip in Intel is compairable?

thank you,

check out tom's hardware CPU charts.
    Good luck to all!
  • Options
    datchchadatchcha Member Posts: 265
    HeroPsycho wrote:
    datchcha wrote:
    Forum,

thank you,

check out tom's hardware CPU charts.
    thanks mate...cheers!!
    Arrakis