What was the hardest topic in your opinion???

davidspirovalentinedavidspirovalentine Member Posts: 353 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hey guys...

First time poster so I will try not to ask anything that hasn't been asked before.
My question is, In your own individual opinions what was the hardest part of the 70-270 exam?
I am sitting it in a few weeks time, I just wanna know what you guys found hard so I can study more in that topic area. I am aware it will be different for different people, i just think it would help me if i was aware of the general 'week spot' that alot of people have trouble with (eg. RIS).

Ohhh and another thing, I apologise sincerly if you have answered this already( i know for fact that most of you have). How many questions are there and how long do you get to complete them. What I know so far is 54Q and 2hrs 30min...someone please verify...

Thanks guys. For those of you that bothered to read all this and answer my post, God Bless, Jah Love, Vinaka Vaka Levu, Thank you.
Failure is a stepping stone to success...

Comments

• Mmartin_47Mmartin_47 Member Posts: 430
    Probably the sharing/security permissions.
  • amp2030amp2030 Member Posts: 253
    Time seems to vary, personally I had 64 questions in 4 hours, but I've read others had 50 in less time. Still, expect about 3 and a half to 4 minutes a question, which really is way more than necessary, on average, so don't worry about time.

Hardest topic is a personal thing, pretty much whatever you don't have experience with.

Welcome to the forums, take your time and browse around, there's a whole wealth of info hidden in these posts.
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Probably RIS. Been 6 years since I did the 70-270 though. Is RIS still on the exam?
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Hardest to study... I think the NFTS/Share permissions were the hardest.

But the hardest lab I ran into was the RIS labs. Since you had to setup a domain controller, RIS and network the PCs. Uou almost at times need to study 70-290 at the same time.
    -Daniel
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I'll throw in another one for all the deployment stuff. That was the one area I had absolutely no experience with prior to studying for the exam.
  • davidspirovalentinedavidspirovalentine Member Posts: 353 ■■■■□□□□□□
    2030 thanks for the official invite! Btw I was wanderin who is that the silver surfer?

Dynamic thanks for the heads up, I see you post a lot! Thanks for everything keep it up!! We need more people like you in the world...

Thanks every1 else for answering it REALLY HELPS!!!
    Failure is a stepping stone to success...
  • amp2030amp2030 Member Posts: 253
    Hehe, yeah, it looks a lot like Silver Surfer but it's actually Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen.
  • dfjamadfjama Banned Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    There are 65 questions and 210 minutes (3.5 Hours) which is more than enough to complete.

For me mastering different ways of windows xp installations such as: Unattended, RIS, RIPrep were one of the areas to focus more, and there were more than ten questions about xp deployments.
  • Honky007Honky007 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    May I add, brush up on your backup knowledge.

Know the difference between normal backups, differential backups and incremental backups.

:)