Options

Google Jobs

the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
I had some questions and I wondered if anyone here might be able to answer. First, there is a posting for a contract to hire any ideas how good Google is with hiring their contractors? Second, any ideas on how much they pay guys who replace servers/switches/routers at their data centers? I know they are tight lip with their pay...
WIP:
PHP
Kotlin
Intro to Discrete Math
Programming Languages
Work stuff

Comments

• Options
    MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Getting a job at google is not the easiest thing to do. I think most of it happens through social networking.
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Im pretty sure all google employee's have to hold a minimum of a 4 yr degree too. I can remember reading that somewhere about value's of degree to big employers. I dont know if thats the case or if so, whether it applies to contractors
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    the_Grinch wrote:
    I had some questions and I wondered if anyone here might be able to answer. First, there is a posting for a contract to hire any ideas how good Google is with hiring their contractors? Second, any ideas on how much they pay guys who replace servers/switches/routers at their data centers? I know they are tight lip with their pay...

Which google office are you looking at? I know the one in Pittsburgh they like to higher people from Carnegie Mellon since their office is right in the campus area.