Online Video Training Sources Needed

Looking for references for online video subsciptions. VTC is pretty good, with affordable monthly subscriptions. $30 a month for all access, but a few of the courses are a bit out of date.(ie CCNA is for 640-801, not 640-802). YouTube has many, but the video quality is usualy too poor to be of use.
CBT Nugetts is good, but $199 a month is a bit steep. (CBT video demos have horrible audio quality). I have yet to get the Preplogic online video demos, to work. They play that silly fire intro, and then goes into never-never land. I want to avoid yearly subscriptions, because of the tremendous cost.
Thank-you, for any suggestions.

Comments

• skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    why don't you look into purchasing the videos rather than getting a subscription? For the price of two months (at $199 each), you can buy the CCNA package for $399.
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    skrpune wrote:
    why don't you look into purchasing the videos rather than getting a subscription? For the price of two months (at $199 each), you can buy the CCNA package for $399.

I suppose it depends on your pace. I went through each ICND Trainsignal CBT in about two weeks. I guess it depends on how often you watch them too. I took thorough notes, and I'll never watch them again. If I decide to go with their CEH CBT, I'm going to just buy a year subscription outright. That thing is like $800 itself icon_eek.gif
  • kctxaukctxau Member Posts: 130
    dynamik wrote:
    I guess it depends on how often you watch them too. I took thorough notes, and I'll never watch them again.
    That is similar to my situation. I will watch the videos once or twice and use the books/printed material for future reference. I was hoping to find online video training at a reasonable cost. There must be something between the 30 dollar and 199 dollar extremes, with current material and a monthly subscription.