Options

questions

Hello members, I noticed on the test that most of the questions make you assume that there is a problem, they don't really describe the problem fully but rather they give you answers that might solve the problem like

run fix mbr
run recovery console
etc.

These answers leave you guessing, because fixmbr is part of the recovery console files, and fixmbr could also be the right answer...

How do you deal with these kinds of questions, there are many of these questions in th exam. Reading the question again, and again is not going to change the vague question and the possible solutions, so what do you do.

If the question mentioned exactly that there is bad master boot record, I would come a little closer to knowing the answer, but the question does not fully describe the exact problem, I think many people know what I mean..

Comments

• Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    1. read the question

2. re-read the question but phase out parts like "your company is contoso ltd" and concentrate on the juicy stuff.

3. After absorbing the info from the question carefully look at each answer.

4. take another read through the answers then start discounting the incorrect answers.

5. This should leave you with the possible answers or answer.

6. If your still unsure about the answers you think are correct then instinct / experiance usually take over and guide you right.

Above probably sounds long winded but in reality your doing this pretty fast and off the bat. Thats how i approach questions and it works pretty well for me. Of course you have to have the knowledge / experiance to know the correct answers but i would assume would would have if your siiting the exam icon_lol.gif
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking