Options

youngest mcdba

it_guru.guruit_guru.guru Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
As per my research Sheetal patel from India have become world youngest MCDBA, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA at age of 13 yr 10 month. check details at www.sheetalspatel.com

Comments

• Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Pretty young. Although at that age I was pretty big into Photoshop and I had an entire photoshop site up with tutorials and everything. I went to school in graphic design after I graduated high school and ended up teaching the teachers tricks and helping out the students most of the time. It's kind of odd but I decided I didn't want to go into graphic design anymore and I had more of a passion for networking, so here I am...

But anyways, this also reminds me of a pool hall I used to go to. I had a lot of friends in this pool hall and it was basically our hang out place. I'm talking about 6+ hours almost every day for 3-4 years. One day this 13 year old comes in and just schools everybody. Everybody was like WTF? Well his father came to pick him up and someone recognized his father as a 3 time world champion. Relevance of the story? You can learn a lot at a young age and be really good if you're fortunate enough to have a good teacher/professional as your mentor.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks