Options

iscw SDM version

creamy_stewcreamy_stew Member Posts: 406 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello all!

I'm really studying for my CCNA, but I recently used CBT Nuggets to help me config an Easy VPN Server at work. Now, I haven't actually gone back and confirmed this but it seems the wizard Jeremy used isn't exactly like the one I used. I remember Jeremy talking about Remote Route Injection and that it was possible to configure this using SDM. I couldn't find this in he version I used (the latest) Also, I seem to recall Jeremy just choosing the outside interface for setting it up - My version created a virtual interface (which I configed to use unnumbered from the outside interface)

I'm I correct in that the SDM's are different and if so, what version will the test be on?

Oh, also, when I had set it up (no split tunneling), I could only access internal addresses. Tore my hair out over that, but it turns out the virtual interface that SDM created didn't have "ip NAT inside" on it, so I tried adding it and then it worked.
Itchy... Tasty!
[X] DCICN
[X] IINS

[ ] CCDA
[ ] DCICT

Comments

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    I'm not sure if there are different SDM version with different options, but your options through the SDM will differ by IOS and model of router.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.