Options

Yet another interview

AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
Hey guys, just going through the pre-interview jitters again. About to start another interview... However, this interview is the the Juniper RE position in Edmonton which would be a design position and is the one I really really want.

All the interviews for the NJ position went well and I would love to take that job, but the Edmonton position would honestly be my dream job.

I'll let ya all know how it goes.
"Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Aldur wrote:
    ...but the Edmonton position would honestly be my dream job

Except that it's in Edmonton, right? ;)

As always, good luck!

BTW, what happened to your avatar? I have a hard time recognizing you now
  • Options
    AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    dynamik wrote:
    Aldur wrote:
    ...but the Edmonton position would honestly be my dream job

Except that it's in Edmonton, right? ;)

As always, good luck!

BTW, what happened to your avatar? I have a hard time recognizing you now

lol, I suppose that Edmonton wouldn't be the first place of choice for most ppl, but I grew up in cold weather so I think I can hack it :D

Good question about the avatar, it just stopped working, maybe the site that was hosting it went down, who knows. Sad part is I couldn't find the exact avatar anywhere else. I suppose bender will do...
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I'm in MN and that place scares me. They're currently 13 degrees colder than Minneapolis.

That's why I always throw my stuff up on Photobucket. At least he took it down/renamed it instead of replacing with something offensive. I've seen many (hilarious) stories where hot-linked images have been replaced with not-so-nice images. There was one SFW story I wish I saved; I can't find it anywhere. Some death metal band (or something like that) was hot-linking to this guys image for their background on MySpace, so he replaced it with this rainbow/David Hasselhoff montage. The screen caps of that were hilarious.