Options

Helpful videos for Gwgk test?

Are there any tutorial videos in existence for the Gwgk test? I see videos for most, if not all, of the other CCVP tests, but the Gwgk tests seems to be the unwanted step-child of the bunch.

If anyone knows who might put some out, please let me know. Better still, the URL would be great.
"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." - Popular Mechanics, 1949

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Estimated Release: 2nd Quarter 2009

CBT Nuggets
    Cisco CCVP - Exam-Pack: 642-453 GWGK
    Price: Not Yet Determined
    Instructor: Jeremy Cioara
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    empc4000xlempc4000xl Member Posts: 322
    Are there any tutorial videos in existence for the Gwgk test? I see videos for most, if not all, of the other CCVP tests, but the Gwgk tests seems to be the unwanted step-child of the bunch.

If anyone knows who might put some out, please let me know. Better still, the URL would be great.

The guys at work just use the gateway book thats already out and line it up with the exam objectives. Also if you go to a training session they often use the student guide that is included with the bootcamps to give you a good look at all the topics.
  • Options
    CrunchyhippoCrunchyhippo Member Posts: 389
    mikej412 wrote:
    Estimated Release: 2nd Quarter 2009

CBT Nuggets
    Cisco CCVP - Exam-Pack: 642-453 GWGK
    Price: Not Yet Determined
    Instructor: Jeremy Cioara

That's the rub - not made yet.

I heard that Knowledgenet had made some videos, but I haven't been able to determine this yet. Not that videos will be a magic bullet, but - studywise - they might help me past my current sticking point.
    "Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." - Popular Mechanics, 1949
  • Options
    CrunchyhippoCrunchyhippo Member Posts: 389
    That's the rub - not made yet.

I heard that Knowledgenet had made some videos, but I haven't been able to determine this yet. Not that videos will be a magic bullet, but - studywise - they might help me past my current sticking point.

I finally found the Knowledgenet videos for the Gwgk test. Great stuff. I can't see how the upcoming CBT Nuggets videos on this could be any better. The instructor gets right to the point and doesn't digress with random anecdotes that waste time like Jeremy Cioara is wont to do. The instructor is also a woman, which I think is a plus in that I think women can usually explain things better than men (hehe! - I'm a man, so I can say this).