Options

interview Q................help!!!

Hi everyone I had interview it seems okay over all, but I was not sure if I answer the right, one of the question a technical person ask me about the forest and OU staff which was not my favorite topics
The question was……………
The company is expanding in different location globally, how to add the OU, or other domain in your forest ?
I appreciate your quick respond because still one more interview to go……………

Hudda

Hudda

Comments

• Options
    nevolvednevolved Member Posts: 131
    I think the main way to do it is to run dcpromo on the new DC, and select join to an existing forest (or something like that, been a while).
  • Options
    manny355manny355 Member Posts: 134
    might need a bit more detail in the question, such as are they expanding due to taking over another company? Are they expanding by buying new equipment and setting up another location that way?

If they are taking over another company, does that company already have a system in place, what type of system is it?

More detail in the question would be really helpful to us and to you when attempting to answer.
  • Options
    huddahudda Member Posts: 101
    manny355 wrote:
    might need a bit more detail in the question, such as are they expanding due to taking over another company? Are they expanding by buying new equipment and setting up another location that way?

If they are taking over another company, does that company already have a system in place, what type of system is it?

More detail in the question would be really helpful to us and to you when attempting to answer.

Thank you for your time dear
    they are going to locate other location but they are globally distributed, they are using win 2003 server and xp pro.