Options

Just passed

lost33causelost33cause Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just passed my 70-270 and it was about what I expected. I scored an 857 which I was proud of. I kept track of how many I didn't know and I only ended up with 14 out of 50 and I apprently used proccess of elmination on those to make my guesses better so I guess that worked out. I had 50 questions with 140 minutes or so to take it. Only took me an hour.

My experience:
I have my CCNA
I've only worked in IT for about 6 months doing a little bit of everything from A+ junk to setting up secure vpn's with firewalls.
I have an associates as a network engineer and I'm 2 classes away from an associates as a network manager.
I've taken courses at college that focus on the 70-270, 70-290, 1 on managing a network environment, and 1 on active directory.
I used a random bank of test questions that I downloaded(I printed this out and took it everywhere with me), video program called Test Out, tech notes on this site, and Transcender.
I studied for about 2 weeks straight for this exam.

Hope some of this information will help someone somehow. I'd like to give more information but I'm not allowed.

Time to start studying for the 70-290. I heard it's harder than XP is that true?

Comments