Options

I've been humbled.....

motogpmanmotogpman Member Posts: 412
Not that I was cocky, I just felt that I was prepared enough to squeak pass. I studied heavily up until about 3/4 weeks but due to many contributing factors, I rescheduled 3 times and then didn't get right back into brushing up/hitting the weak areas prior to the test. There were some off the wall questions, but over all, it is my fault I didn't pass. Got a 666, WTF..... Anything but that number. I should have taken this test more seriously, but I am sure it won't bite me a second time and thanks God for the second shot.

Someone already posted about WSUS, Logs, backups, and file/permissions. I had a whole slew of perf mon/logs/backup, which I am not the strongest ( we mainly use 3rd party utilis for these types of monitoring at work), so that is where I really to study harder. Maybe I jinxed myself in someone elses post about how many times you've failed a test. This just gives me more incentive to do better on the topics I am weak in and shame on me, serves me right, icon_rolleyes.gif .

UPDATE: Passed and now onto 291 for MCSA. Good luck to all who have passed this as well as future tests!
-WIP- (70-294 and 297)

Once MCSE 2k3 completed:

WGU: BS in IT, Design/Management

Finish MCITP:EA, CCNA, PMP by end of 2012

After that, take a much needed vacation!!!!!

Comments