Options

Passed 70-620

kmfinegan1kmfinegan1 Member Posts: 27 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed with a 764. Not quite the score I was looking for but can't complain for only read through chapter 8 of the MS Press book.

I found this exam the hardest to study for so far. The content is just so boring. I found myself getting distracted by cleaning the bathroom as that was more interesting.

I had 15 sims. All were very straightforward as others have said. had one or two about Tablet PC. Know your Windows apps folks.

Off to 70-431 for the MCTS, SQL Server 2005 to complete my elective for MCSA.

BTW - great tip I picked up on the board about resetting the sims after poking around. I always stuck to the task at hand and was uncertain about extra clicks, never realized I could reset to start the sim over.

Happy Holidays everyone!
In Progress 70-431

Comments

• Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats! that's a lot of sims
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    draineydrainey Member Posts: 261
    Congrats!!! I had about the same number of sims. And I agree the test was hard to study for as the MS Press book was very boring.
    The irony truly is strange that you're the only one you can change. -- Anthony Gomes
  • Options
    BradleyHUBradleyHU Member Posts: 918 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats....

but yeah, i must admit that book is very boring. I'm reading the book now for my 70-621, and it shouldnt be taking me this long to finish, but the material is so blah...
    Link Me
    Graduate of the REAL HU & #1 HBCU...HAMPTON UNIVERSITY!!! #shoutout to c/o 2004
    WIP: 70-410(TBD) | ITIL v3 Foundation(TBD)