Options

CCNA Rotuer Simulation

pdpdeuce448pdpdeuce448 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi I just took my CCNA and failed with a 775. I have a question concerning the Router Simulation part of the exam. It gave me 3 router and supplied the necessary information like ip address and routing protocol. supposedly another technique tried to configure these routers but was unsuccessful. on the test it says to identify the faults and make the apporpriate changes to rectify the configuration fo the router. Now instead of troubleshooting them all, can I just recofnigure the routers on my own from scratch. If not then how do I go about troubleshooting these routers. Thanks. Think I will be goign back again thsi wednesday.
Howard

Comments

• Options
    quickpotquickpot Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    "Reconfiguring" is part of trouble shooting. Do what you think is best to get them up and running. Also, you can't ask exam specific questions on these forums.. or ask how to solve a certain question since you will be violating the agreement you have signed with Cisco..

Don't forget the 72 hour wait for retests... If you took the exam Monday, you have to wait until Thursday to retake the exam.
  • Options
    pdpdeuce448pdpdeuce448 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Didn't realize I wsa violating any agreements. I'll know better next time. So as long as I get the router to to communicate at the end it's fine? It doesn't mattter how I got there. Thanks for your help. I think I'll postpone the test until thursday. Don't feel over confident yet. thanks again