Network+ Passport.....

TechBoy22TechBoy22 Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey, has anyone used this book? I checked it out on Amazon and took a peek inside. I thnk its great that they go through the objectives of a test. To me it looks like a good cram book....Just wanna know what others think of it who have read it. Hope everyone had a good new years and let this year be all of our year to shine.
Michael

Dreams are made up of small ideas with BIG pictures. Focus is the key that unlocks the door to success.

Comments

• brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    I used it and it was ok. My N+ test was so weird I dont think any book could have really prepared me.

I used MM's N+ Passport, EC2 + Q&A booklet.
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    I've used the Passport books for some of my exams. They're great as last-minute refreshers or for review after tanking an exam and needing to go back and re-read a little bit of everything once you've covered your weak areas. Definitely not good enough to be a stand-alone study tool, but absolutely a great supplement to a full study guide.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • TravR1TravR1 Member Posts: 332
    I'm a fan of Michael Myers.. most of his products are really good. I used Net+ Passport as a last minute prep and it was good. I was able to rent it from the library.
    Austin Community College, certificate of completion: C++ Programming.
    Sophomore - Computer Science, Mathematics