Options

Lost Cert

palanisrpalanisr Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey I got my certification back in 1999 when i was in grade 9. On the certificate my first name was miss spelled but i ignored it and left it alone. However now I need the certificate and haven't the slightest to how to go about retrieving my certificate. (Got my certification in Canada)

Any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    You contact CompTIA and they'll help you out.

If you want a replacement certificate, you'll need to pay for it. It cost me $15 back when I need to have mine updated.

Shouldn't be a problem.

BTW - your age is insignificant to obtaining the certification. Just call them and they'll ask you the info they need to track down your file. You may need to show your exam score sheet (the one that you get at the end of the exam that states "DO NOT THROW AWAY".

Otherwise, you should be fine.

You can also access your transcript via their website. Contact them for assistance if you cannot figure it out.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    palanisrpalanisr Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i dont think i have my score sheet