How long did it take you to prepare for the 70-210?

Been awhile since I have been on.....nice to be back!

Well I decided to go ahead and work on attaining the MCSA even though my current job has little regard to the certification. My heart and desire is in networking and administration.

I had a 2000 Server and ADS class back in school but I need to refresh on everything and figure a few weeks to prepare would be good.

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    A few weeks a couple of hours per day should be enough, especially when you have the MS training kit for the 70-210 exam. At least there's no shortage of 70-210 study guides and practice exams free available on the web.

Welcome back ;)
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Welcome back Dell

How long to study? - I guess it depends on how you go about it. I studies full-time for a couple weeks for 210, but I had no prior W2000 experience so much was very unfamiliar. Then again a lot was familiar through XP icon_smile.gif
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • CrossCross Member Posts: 234
    Welcome back. For 210 and 215, the most i say all together is 8 weeks. These are the beginning stones in the cert path. If you have experience it should be easier for you. If not make sure you read each lesson and perform each related lab session.

Best to you icon_lol.gif
    I'll change highways at the crossroads, I'm going only where I desire.

http://www.darkroads.com
  • AnthonyJD81AnthonyJD81 Member Posts: 187
    I was able to prepare for the A+ and Network+ plus exams with about two weeks for each test. I have a good bit of prior expierience with Server more than pro. We did a lot of setting up GPO's and stuff. I am gonna install pro and then server on my test machine and start gettin ready.

Man I love this site...this is by far my favorite technology site icon_wink.gif

I will let you all know how I do in a few weeks. Time to hit the books...