I love Half.com

NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
I decided to check half.com for my $100 C++ textbook that I need this semester, and for a couple of dollars less than the price of that textbook new I was able to get A+ and Net+ Passport books the Network+ All in One guide and my textbook with shipping included. icon_thumright.gif

On top of that I was able to find a seller here in Austin for my C++ book so I have no problem getting it in time for school.

I am now sold on Half.com. I will be ordering the MCSE training kit ($99 new) from them after I finish up with the books I just ordered.
WGU PROGRESS

MS: Information Security & Assurance
Start Date: December 2013

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    For sure. I get pretty much everything from half.com or Amazon's used selection nowadays.
  • pwjohnstonpwjohnston Member Posts: 441
    Amazon is good. I get most of my books there, computer or otherwise. But if you need something and you have the isbn, it's a good idea to run it through

Google Product Search

It's a good search for price comparison.
  • skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    yeah, I just got my books for Programming I and Discrete Math (that term cracks me up - shhhh, it's a secret...) and I got a pretty good deal. I basically got new books at used book prices.
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    So is "l0ve" a banned word now, I noticed the title of the thread now has ****. I know its a 4 letter word but censoring it? Lol I will try not to use the "L" word anymore ;)
    WGU PROGRESS

• NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nobylspoon wrote: »
    So is "l0ve" a banned word now, I noticed the title of the thread now has ****. I know its a 4 letter word but censoring it? Lol I will try not to use the "L" word anymore ;)

Yay, it looks like we can use the "L" word again icon_cheers.gif
    WGU PROGRESS