Options

(Very) Beginner Java Question

cussetacusseta Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
PLEASE DISREGARD THIS POST!!!

Actually this is a Bluej compiler question - NOT a Java question (Sorry, I screwed up on the title)

Tonight was the first night of my first programming class (I have absolutely NO previous experience). The instructor had just a few simple homework questions for us to answer by Wednesday (all of which can probably be found in the book, but the bookstore was out of stock until next Monday). Anyway, I'm not necessarily looking for the answer here, but rather the way to FIND the answer. The 3 questions I'm having trouble with are...
...Give the one line Java code to a) use the erase method on T1 triangle object b) move T2 triangle object vertically etc etc and c) change the color etc etc.

I know how to do all of this within the compiler (Bluej) but I can't figure out (for the life of me) how to view the source code. Basically, for our day 1 lesson, the instructor already had some projects saved with certain classes already "made" such as triangle, circle, square, and so forth. So if I right click on the class (triangle), it gives me the option to create a new object within that class and then I can work with it from there. That's all good and well, but after doing all of those things I can't figure out how to view the source code so that I can actually SEE what the "one line Java code" is for what I've done.

If anyone can help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it. And if this question is just plain confusing, that's probably because I'm confused myself!
Sometimes you've got to prove to your friends that you're still worth a damn!