Options

about CCNA instructor??

remalremal Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
hi every body
i am just want to attend to a 5 day course called CCNA1-x for instructors in LAU as a first step to prepare me to be a CCNA instructor in my organization
but really i don't know the different between it and normal CCNA1 ((curriculum,studying,exams,,etc))
and i am nod getting my CISCO id yet to know the curriculum should i covered in this course
i have buyed ((CCNA self-study ,CCNA INRO exam certification guide)) book 2004 copyright but it was talking about CCNA with just two exams "intro and ICND" and not about CCNA1 curriculum.

any one can help me what should i do to pass this short course and how should i study thr materials??

thanks alot

Comments

• Options
    MiekMiek Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Normally, you can't just subscribe for a CCNA instructor course. When you become an instructor, you have to be an instructor for a school or a company. I think it is impossible to become a intructor on your own.

The difference between a normal class and an instructor class is that the instructor class goes much faster. Most of the theory you have to do by self-study and the 5-day period is mostly used for some practical labs.

The contents for the 2 courses is the same, even the exams are the same. But a big difference between the 2 is that as a student you need 70% to pass, as an instructor you need 80% or 85%.

But I think it is impossible to find a student class for leanring CCNA semester 1 on a week ...

Greetz

Miek ;)