Options

CRAZY DAY at the exam site.

alphawavealphawave Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
So, the first time I battled the beast, I lost with a 676. I spent 3 months reviewing from completly different material. I drive an hour and a half to the test site today only to realize my licence has expired, and that I won't be able to take the test without a second valid ID.

A little quick thinking, and I go to the local DMV (which I had to ask 2 gas staiton attendants to find) only to find a line of people all the way to the door. When it's finnaly my turn to renew my licence, the attendant informs me that my licence has been suspended, due to unpaid fine from a bycicle infraction! F#@K That!

Finaly getting a temporary non-drivers ID, I drive(heh, heh) back to the test site arriving almost an hour late than schedualed. Luckly, they were able to accomodate me still, and I dealt the death blow with a 838.

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    alphawave wrote: »
    I dealt the death blow
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

A Pass AND an exciting Test Adventure Story icon_lol.gif

The only thing that could make it any better would be Beer (once you've driven safely home)!! drunken_smilie.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    hehe. Good story, glad it all ended well!

Congrats on the pass!
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! :) Don't you just love the illegal things that we do to get certified... *cough* "Driving without a valid driver's license!!! :P Best of luck with the unpaid bicycle infraction! I remember University of California campus police giving DUI's to bicyclist all the time!!!
  • Options
    Mmartin_47Mmartin_47 Member Posts: 430
    BUI.
    Biking Under the Influence.