CT rises from the dead (yes...again!!)

cisco_troopercisco_trooper Member Posts: 1,441 ■■■■□□□□□□
OK. I'm going to try this yet again. Time to start cranking out this BCMSN exam. I've been half way through this material from scrap on two separate occasions. The first was a good 18 months ago. The second was while I was studying for the Composite about 6 months ago. I'm going to pick up on Chapter 12, where I left off so I don't bore myself into absolute insanity. Hopefully I don't get side-tracked by job demands again...

Oh, and by the way, if you're thinking it seems like I have 9 lives, you're wrong. I'm simply invincible. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Comments

• networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Good luck!

I feel you on the work taking so much of the study time. I just try to get in the study when ever possible. I do a lot of remote after hours work from home so that takes a lot of my study time too. At least I get to keep my hands in the CLI though!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • ColbyGColbyG Member Posts: 1,264
    Good luck! BCMSN is tough, but definitely doable.
  • cisco_troopercisco_trooper Member Posts: 1,441 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Feeling good today as I managed to get through two chapters in their entirety in my usual excruciating detail. It was a good day. Hopefully more of this is to come as several high profile projects are coming to a close at work. Maybe I can have some of my life back and knock a couple tests out.
  • mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Oh, and by the way, if you're thinking it seems like I have 9 lives, you're wrong. I'm simply invincible. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Start
  • cisco_troopercisco_trooper Member Posts: 1,441 ■■■■□□□□□□
    mamono wrote: »
    ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Start

Contra ?
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Contra ?

That code is used in quite a few games actually. I think Contra is the most famous though.

Edit: Found a list on wikipedia of games with this code, refered to as the "Konami Code."
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Paul BozPaul Boz Member Posts: 2,620 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I dated a girl in college that had the button combo tattood down the inside of her forarm. To this day I still pwn her in every video game we play on xbox live ;)
    CCNP | CCIP | CCDP | CCNA, CCDA
    CCNA Security | GSEC |GCFW | GCIH | GCIA
    pbosworth@gmail.com
    http://twitter.com/paul_bosworth
    Blog: http://www.infosiege.net/