Options

Preplogic Practice Questions

bubble2005bubble2005 Member Posts: 210 ■■■□□□□□□□
Has anyone used Prep Logic study tools? To what extent are they helpful?
Think Big Stay Focus: In the midst of all situations, think positive.:thumbup:

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Transcender is my favorite practice exam. The PrepLogic Mega Guides are good for review though.
  • Options
    Alright, I'll check them out as well after I finish reading this Todd Lammle book and completing some labs. Thanks
  • Options
    jbriggyjbriggy Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I thought Transcender and Preplogic were just different brand names for the exact same thing. I could be wrong, but if i'm not, I would just go with whomever was cheaper
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    jbriggy wrote: »
    I thought Transcender and Preplogic were just different brand names for the exact same thing. I could be wrong, but if i'm not, I would just go with whomever was cheaper

You're thinking of SelfTest Software. STS and Transcender are both owned by Kaplan IT.
  • Options
    rterrasirterrasi Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Until the end of the week, a vast majority of practice exams from Preplogic are priced down to $49.
  • Options
    jbriggyjbriggy Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote: »
    You're thinking of SelfTest Software. STS and Transcender are both owned by Kaplan IT.

Ah, thank you for correcting me
  • Options
    Well I bought the Prep Logic questions because I couldn't afford the Transcender questions. Well I hope that is good along with books, and labs.