A+

ferrariferrari Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Guys

Just passed A+. 675 out of 900 I'm OK with that. I did have a few of stupid questions where you need translater to translate it. I don't know who is writting those question but it should be seen with somebody who realy understand the stuff. I know I can't post a question but just to say that sharing the same cooper wire is present with Dial up, DSL, ISDN, and T1. Now you tell me what is answer on question: which of given technologies is sharing the same cooper wire??????????
Couple of them and I didn't appreciate those questions.
Anyhow I would like to thanks to guys who responded and are responding to my queries and to say thanks to Johan and company who ever is keeping that forum online.
Toni

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

That's not a bad score at all.
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • lsealslseals Member Posts: 240
    Congrats
    24 Hours in a day...24 Beers in a case...Coincidence?
  • KatanaSamKatanaSam Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    ferrari wrote:
    Hi Guys

I know I can't post a question but just to say that sharing the same cooper wire is present with Dial up, DSL, ISDN, and T1. Now you tell me what is answer on question: which of given technologies is sharing the same cooper wire??????????

Are you talking about wires or cables? A single telephone cable has multiple copper wires in it. Also... sharing with what? Voice? Analog or digital? Dial up does not share at all. ISDN uses two wires. DSL uses two wires. Even voice uses two wires. And T1 uses 4 wires I believe.

If the question is meant to be 'which technologies let you have voice and data over the same cable?' then I believe ISDN and DSL are the correct choices. Dial up doesn't share and T1 is dedicated.

Did they really use the term 'copper wire' instead of cable on the test? That would be sad.
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the pass!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki