Options

Passed 70-625: TS: Connected Home Integrator

excalibur1814excalibur1814 Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exams/70-625.mspx

If you've sat the 70-620 or even the 70-623 then you'll have little problem with this exam as it's more of the same, with the 'Windows Home Server' questions slapped onto the end.

Passed 870 or something as, again, the testing location couldn't print the results.

That's the Vista client exams over for me but I 'might' take the 70-624 when a book becomes available or just ignore that for the Windows 7 exams (When they arrive). These exams, especially the 70-622, have been fun, with the questions being less cryptic. Overall, the 70-622 is a vital exam for admins and I'm afraid to say that most will ignore that exam, opting for the 70-620 alone.

Next: 70-271 & 272 then 291. (I realised that I should have taken the 271/272 then the 621 but heck, why not do them all) :)

Woooo!
Mooooo

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You're a Vista addict! icon_lol.gif

Congratulations!
  • Options
    stupidboystupidboy Member Posts: 470
    Congratulations.

I am having enough "fun" studying Vista (yawn) let alone all of the others icon_lol.gif I think I already agree with you that 70-620 feel like a cheap option on route to bigger better things.
  • Options
    theseanxutheseanxu Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey guys! I just finished my 70-625. Didn't really know what the questions were like since I didn't get a chance to see any practice exams. Overall: I felt there was a lot about networking and making sure computers are able to see shared folders, or how to exclusively share media. Other than that.. some about WHS but mostly general stuff which just requires knowledge about what cd/dvd does what and when to use them.

Also make sure you know which exceptions to add in the windows firewall for various services such as file sharing, windows media player sharing, etc.
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Congrats!

I took the beta for the 625 exam. I found it to be a very easy exam. Hopefully I will find the 620 to be just as easy... I should be taking it next week.