Options

Question concerning CCNA exam (sim)

Septima77Septima77 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am finishing up and getting ready for the exam.

During a sim question: does anyone know how you can change between different consoles if you have to re-configure multiple routers?
I have been at Cisco's site and looked at the little exam tutorial, but could not find an answer there.
To quit press start

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Septima77 wrote: »
    During a sim question: does anyone know how you can change between different consoles if you have to re-configure multiple routers?
    If you only have one PC with that "dashed line link" showing console access -- and you have to access another router -- that's probably part of the SIM problem. It's a good question -- but the Cisco NDA doesn't let us give you an answer for that situation.

If there are multiple routers that you need console access to -- and the access isn't part of the problem -- then you'd probably have another PC with a 2nd "dashed line link" link indicating that you have console access to that router too.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    Septima77Septima77 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Mike,
    Will keep an eye on that dashed line!
    To quit press start
  • Options
    bubble2005bubble2005 Member Posts: 210 ■■■□□□□□□□
    gee, thanks for the heads up. Now how would I have known that.. :S Vague..tss
    Think Big Stay Focus: In the midst of all situations, think positive.:thumbup: