Options

272 could you guess work this one?

knownheroknownhero Member Posts: 450
I mean not totally guess work it if you have a basic understanding of word and outlook. But the questions asked do they give 3 completely wrong answers and a easy to pick out right one?

I have been told ONE question from a guy from work that took his a few weeks ago about Office. Where a person wanted to add a word he knew was spelt correctly into the dictionary. It gave three completely wrong answers and the simple one of "right click add to dictionary"

So the question I ask is. Is it simple enough to guess if you have worked with the programs alot?

As I have my 271 on the 20th I want to book the 272 ASAP and get my MCDST then knock onto server 2003.
70-410 [x] 70-411 [x] 70-462[x] 70-331[x] 70-332[x]
MCSE - SharePoint 2013 :thumbup:

Road map 2017: JavaScript and modern web development

Comments

• Options
    neathneathneathneathneathneath Member Posts: 438
    I did both the 271 and the 272 in close succession but studied for both together.

You could guess the 272 but my experience is that 2 out of 4 answers are completely wrong and the other two options are VERY close. I would study for it, shame to waste £88 or whatever it is in your neck of the woods.
  • Options
    neathneathneathneathneathneath Member Posts: 438
    I did both the 271 and the 272 in close succession but studied for both together.

You could guess the 272 but my experience is that 2 out of 4 answers are completely wrong and the other two options are VERY close. I would study for it, shame to waste £88 or whatever it is in your neck of the woods.
  • Options
    brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    Everyone is different based on how much they work with what's being tested.

Me, even though I work pretty regularly with office/xp/IE, I still had to study pretty well to pass. If there's anything I've learned from what I've done, its that none of these are "gimme's". Even the simple stuff needs to be looked over.
  • Options
    knownheroknownhero Member Posts: 450
    Thanks for the reply. I might as well give it a once over. Want to get my MCDST asap re booked 271 for 13th :D
    70-410 [x] 70-411 [x] 70-462[x] 70-331[x] 70-332[x]
    MCSE - SharePoint 2013 :thumbup:

Road map 2017: JavaScript and modern web development