Disaster Recovery

TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
Guys,

Tommorow is Valentine's Day. Don't forget wives and girlfriends or your nuts will be in the crusher along with the Cisco Press collection ;)

Comments

• UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,564 Mod
    123greetings.com all the way icon_lol.gif

LOL @ your nuts will be crushed with Cisco press books icon_lol.gif
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Check out my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/DRJic8vCodE 

• vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
    She's working tomorrow but I have a hotel room for tonight w/ a Jacuzzi! icon_thumright.gif

And lots of alcohol drunken_smilie.gif
  • Vogon PoetVogon Poet Member Posts: 291
    Luv the title of the thread, and you are so right.
    And if you got her a waffle iron ... you might want to think again.
    No matter how paranoid you are, you're not paranoid enough.
  • JavonRJavonR Member Posts: 245
    I had a date with cisco press. It was fantastic.
  • macdudemacdude Member Posts: 173
    What is wrong with a waffle iron? I like waffles, are you saying that she won't want to get out of bed in the morning and make me waffles before I go to work? LOL
  • LBC90805LBC90805 Member Posts: 247
    A date with cisco press and your favorite poet wendell odom.
  • Miikey87Miikey87 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Im dating my CBT Nuggets video's 2night and then a CCNA book by Lammle, sigh. ahha
    :study: - Never stop learning

Completed
    Microsoft: 70-640,70-642, 70-646, 70-652, 70-653, 70-662, 70 - 681, 71-169
    Cisco: CCENT, CCNA
    Citrix - CCA XenApp 6
  • skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    well MY big plans for the weekend are to read my 290 book & study for my discrete structures test next week...and hubby's working on preparing lectures/labs for his classes next week - wooooo, how very romantic!!

Seriously though, I just don't get all the hoopla of Valentines Day. Am I the only chick that doesn't really care for all the frilly pink floofyness of the holiday? I don't really expect anything on V-Day other than a "Happy Valentines Day, I love you" and that's really quite enough for me. (Although I did get some yummy candy and a cute card this year, which granted I didn't mind getting and certainly appreciated but I didn't expect...)
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    skrpune wrote: »
    Am I the only chick that doesn't really care for all the frilly pink floofyness of the holiday?
    Yeah, I think so.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...