Options

I can't log on on my computer anymore!

ronorono Member Posts: 121 ■■■□□□□□□□
I have a computer which is running XP Pro and the users(2) had no passwords before.I set up password for both users and I have changed the network ID of the computer!which prompted me to reboot my computer.After reboot I couldn't log on with the new password.I tried to log as Administrator but the same error:invalid password!
I'm typing the correct passwords but none of them works!?
I remember that I had 2 partitions on my HD (C:,D:)and I've installed another XP Pro on the other partition D:,where I'm writting from now.
So,please help!Is any chance to fix the logging problem on my C: partition?I did not created any password recovery floppy disk and I think the problem is because I've changed the ID network of the computer,which usually is done when the computer is in a domain.My computer is not part of an domain,is a stand alone.
So,any help?I have the WXPRK 2.nd edition but I'm not finding anything which can help me.

I'm waiting icon_cry.gif
Mess with the best,Die like the rest!

Comments

• Options
    kampungboykampungboy Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Download the trinity rescue package and you can reset the administrator password. There is good enough instructions for you to follow.you can find it here http://trinityhome.org/trk/ but whoever use this software, please don't abuse it!!
  • Options
    ronorono Member Posts: 121 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm downloading the software and I'll try to figure out the ways I can reset my password.Thank you for your reply....and I'll keep this advice just for personal emergency purposes;)

Have a nice week end!
    Mess with the best,Die like the rest!