Options

Thoughts on ExamForce

BackdraftBackdraft Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
I received a sales call from ExamForce.com today. I had filled out the survey for the free exams, and the called with what sounds like a good deal. They were offering the 70-270 examforce software with the ExamCram book on CD, and the three different testing options they offer, access to the Microsoft trainers/instructors by email and 3 audio CD for the car, for $99. Any thoughts from people who have used their software? My other option is to buy the Sybex books, and study myself at a large savings.

Comments

• Options
    ArvidaArvida Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I haven't used any of those books, but I would highly recommend the Transcenders for this exam. The Transcender practice tests really did help me, even though I had used various other books before them, the Transcenders reviewed some topics that the others didn't....

I would focus on configuring offline files, share and ntfs security, never used network settings and protocols, and mount points. =)

Good luck!
  • Options
    lazyartlazyart Member Posts: 483
    It's a matter of choice I suppose-- I think I am primarily a hands-on learner, followed by visual. Get me videos and a chance to do it on my own and I would be better off. To me, audio would just be memorization and that is not necessarily the same as learning.

...in my opinion anyway...
    I'm not a complete idiot... some parts are missing.