Options

CCSP video training

danzakadanzaka Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi .

Does anyone know a good video training ( like trainsignal ) for the ccsp ?
Or recommand on any other studiy metirials , video and.or presentations prefered .

I was thinking of doing : SNRS,SNAF,IPS,SNAA .

Comments

• Options
    AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    CBTNuggets is always a good ghoice.
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?
  • Options
    Paul BozPaul Boz Member Posts: 2,620 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I have the CCSP CBT Nuggets and the few that I have watched are good.
    CCNP | CCIP | CCDP | CCNA, CCDA
    CCNA Security | GSEC |GCFW | GCIH | GCIA
    pbosworth@gmail.com
    http://twitter.com/paul_bosworth
    Blog: http://www.infosiege.net/
  • Options
    FattyAcidFattyAcid Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Paul Boz wrote: »
    I have the CCSP CBT Nuggets and the few that I have watched are good.

Well the CBT Nuggets haven't been updated yet for the new CCSP exams.

I used the CBT Nuggets as part of my preparation for SND, SNRS, SNPA and HIPS. I also used them as part of my preparation for CCNP. I thought Jeremy Cioara was excellent with CCNP videos but both he and Michael Shannon only did a so-so job with the CCSP videos. Both of them obviously don't have as much experience with security as the doing with routing/switching. Their explanations were lacking at times (terrible explanation of Diffie-Helman for example), sometimes they said things that were incorrect, sometimes it felt they were reading bits from the Network Academy/Reference Sheets/Exam Guides, and often they failed to cover subjects that are important for the exam and for real world jobs. For example, as I recall, the HIPS video didn't cover how to build application builder rules--something that's key to using CSA.
  • Options
    mikearamamikearama Member Posts: 749
    I see that the 524 SNAF nuggets are available now:

CBT Nuggets: Cisco CCSP Security -- Exam-Pack 642-524 SNAF

20 videos, and covers everything on the blueprint. Just the $300 US to worry about.
    There are only 10 kinds of people... those who understand binary, and those that don't.

CCIE Studies: Written passed: Jan 21/12 Lab Prep: Hours reading: 385. Hours labbing: 110

Taking a time-out to add the CCVP. Capitalizing on a current IPT pilot project.