Options

if you understand all the objectives clearly will you pass

ghaoufghaouf Inactive Imported Users Posts: 317
icon_confused.gif if you understand all the objectives clearly and you do some practive questions are you guarenteed to pass icon_confused.gif:
and what is the best approch to study for this exam every time a take the exam i forget how i did study for the last one
icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif thank you

Comments

• Options
    ghaoufghaouf Inactive Imported Users Posts: 317
    would you answer the question i am done with the 2 objectives is the test straight out of the objectives or are there stuff that are not on there
    thnx
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Which 2 objectives? There are a lot more... www.comptia.com/certification/Network/objectives.asp

Your question is hard to answer, what did you use to study?

Here's a quote from the objectives page at CompTIA, carefully read the last sentence:

"This exam blueprint includes the test objectives and the relative weightings. The table below lists the domains measured by this examination and the extent to which they are represented in the examination. Example topics and concepts are included to clarify the test objectives and should not be construed as a comprehensive list of all the content of this exam."

Back to your question:
    if you understand all the objectives clearly and you do some practive questions are you guarenteed to pass

No, there's no guarantee, but if you do understand all the objectives clearly and score well on practice exams than you have a good chance of passing.

I hope this helps,

Johan