Options

Is this really the hardest test?

mad82mad82 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed it a week ago with only about 10 hours of studying with a 778. Watched the testout videos at fast speed and didn't have time for the questions since I put off studying until the weekend before the exam. Should the others be easy? Not trying to boast, just trying to get a handle since I kept hearing about how it was the beast.

Comments

• Options
    undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    For me it wasn't the most difficult. I thought the 270 was the most difficult of them all. The 293 was about on par with the 291 and the 294 was definitely more difficult. It all depends upon your experience level with various technologies. Some may find DNS very easy and clustering extremely difficult, and others vice versa. Some might even have enough wide and varied experience that it would all be easy. Just wade on in once you're confident you know your stuff!
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
  • Options
    mad82mad82 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    That's basically what I wanted to know. I'm taking advantage of the 2nd chance offering by scheduling the exams quickly, doing light study, and seeing how I do. If I pass, that saves me further study time.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You'll still need to know the material in the real world. It's natural to get a bit rusty on things you don't work with, but if you're not going to retain a lot of knowledge if you just cram your way through the exams. Unless you already have a great deal of experience, you'll probably find yourself in a tight spot when it comes to a technical interview.