exporting/importing multiple Outlook 2k3 folders

BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
I have a user who just purchased their own laptop and wish to move all off her Outlook 2003 emails and folders over to her new computer. Ok, no problem. Back up to csv then import.

Well ....

She has over 50 folders! Each person she corresponds with gets their own, etc. I can back up each one by one, then create the same on the new computer, but is there an easy way to get them all at once and have them create the same folders on the new machine all at once?

MS has a tool, but its for one folder at a time. I didnt see anything else when I googled exporting multiple outlook folders. Im sure someone else has been up against this before? Its all for a pop3 connection btw.

Comments

• SWMSWM Member Posts: 287
    Export to a PST and Import from a PST, its magic :)
    Isn't Bill such a Great Guy!!!!
  • astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Bokeh wrote: »
    I have a user who just purchased their own laptop and wish to move all off her Outlook 2003 emails and folders over to her new computer. Ok, no problem. Back up to csv then import.

Well ....

She has over 50 folders! Each person she corresponds with gets their own, etc. I can back up each one by one, then create the same on the new computer, but is there an easy way to get them all at once and have them create the same folders on the new machine all at once?

MS has a tool, but its for one folder at a time. I didnt see anything else when I googled exporting multiple outlook folders. Im sure someone else has been up against this before? Its all for a pop3 connection btw.
    If it's Outlook just export/import it as a PST.