Options

Passed the A+

TylerMTylerM Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well I just passed the A+ Essentials and IT. Got an 800 and 880. It was really easy... if anyone has any questions let me know.

I think the "soft skills" questions were ridiculous (pure logic and common sense), and quite hilarious in their wording.

I'm also selling one my review books that I used--Sybex (it was really good actually), second only to Mike Meyers :) Went through both books in a week, and got those scores first time.

Sybex CompTIA A+ | Complete Study Guide - GREAT DEAL! - eBay (item 270375758006 end time Apr-26-09 20:55:14 PDT)

I paid $65 for it so you're getting half off.
Current Certifications
Network +
A+

Working On
CCNA

Eventually
Security+
CCNP
MSCE

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    You were robbed if you paid $65 for it new.

Most sites sell it new for $40 or less. I didn't pay that for mine and I bought it when it first released.

BTW - we have a forum to sell items in. Please use that to advertise your items for sale.

FWIW
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?