Options

taking the 70-270 exam soon

mike121mike121 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm planning to take the 270 exam soon, within the month of may. over the past year i've been debating if i should attend class and spend 20k or study on my own. so my decision was to teach myself icon_study.gif. after studying on and off, i still feel like i dont really know much about it icon_scratch.gif, but when i try to do some of the lab exercise, it's pretty simple to me. microsoft has this deal with the second shot so i figure ill take advantage of that and just try out the exam to get a feel for it icon_thumright.gif. i have some basic knowlege in it already so i figure why not give it a shot. so im just finishing up on some studying on the subject im most weak at and the subject that are most important. i wish i nail it the first time! icon_cool.gif

ps- for all of you that recently passed the exam, let me know which subject you come across most so i can review that area also, thanks!

Comments

• Options
    coldbugcoldbug Member Posts: 189
    20k? wow man..thats too much
    did u mean 2k?
    "If you want to kick the tiger in his ass, you'd better have a plan for dealing with his teeth."
  • Options
    mike121mike121 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    it is 20k for the computer school. the price is what keeping me away from the school. if it is only 2k, i would go and not care. but 20k is a whole lot of money!