Jncis-ssl

djcamaradjcamara Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Has anyone passed the JNCIS-SSL? I know the exam is kind of new still but I cant find too much info around about it. Passed the JNCIA-SSL last year with 100% and work on Juniper SA devices all day long. Going for my JNCIA-ER this week but my next goal is IS-SSL.

Comments

• AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    Hey djcamara, let me be the first to say welcome to the forums, especially the juniper forum :D

That's impressive that you passed your JNCIA-SSL with a 100% last year, I passed mine almost two years ago but not with that good of a score. Speaking of which I think it's about time to renew it...

I haven't taken the JNCIS-SSL, someday I'd like too, but I've know lots of ppl who have. From what most of them say the training material used in the juniper classes is more then enough information.

Can't say I know for sure since I haven't peaked at that material but from what my sources say it is what you need to know.

HTH
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • djcamaradjcamara Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Ya the input i got also was along the times that the 2nd part of the training class Juniper offers on the SA product is the best material. I run a large deployment of SA devices but need to refresh on some of the services we do not use before I take that exam. Need to see if I can get my hands on that course content ;)