Options

Ip route : commands

closetgeekclosetgeek Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 and Ip default-gateway, Ip default-network: They all seem to do the same thing, can anyone shed some light on this concept. Or provide a link. Thanks....icon_study.gif
Life is an enigma so lets figure it out....

Comments

• Options
    cisco_troopercisco_trooper Member Posts: 1,441 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Google

Cisco Systems, Inc

What exactly don't you get? You've made 14 posts containing the same crap. Tell me what is this. Tell me what is that. Break this down for me. Break that down for me. You've given exactly enough information for any rational individual to conclude that you're too lazy to even type Google. I suggest you pick a different career. IT people are required to figure things out under pressure with thousands of dollars flying out the window. You can't type Google in your own time with no money flying out the window. I'm not usually this harsh, but enough is enough.
  • Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    How ironic you put a guy with a book at the end of the post...he's got the right idea I think..

While I am all for helping, there is a ridiculous amount of information available on this topic. I would take advantage of it. A 2 second google search reveals:

Cisco Routing: ip default-network vs. Default Static Routes

G'day mate.
  • Options
    closetgeekclosetgeek Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks JavonR....really appreciate the help....
    Life is an enigma so lets figure it out....
  • Options
    "Life is an enigma, so let's figure it out"

So is cisco..do the same.
  • Options
    PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Im with the fellas above, you can ask much better questions than in your original post. We arent just being irate when we say google is your friend.....it really is, learn to search with it extremely well.
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.
  • Options
    On a real note and to add to what Pash said, there is a ridiculous amount of information available on the internet- ESPECIALLY as it relates to the IT field. No matter what level you are, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, MCSA, MCSE..whatever- use the free resources available to you. Why not? Naturally if you are really stuck and need clarification then asking is justified, but look for it first.

"You give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime"