Options

70-647

Tyrant1919Tyrant1919 Member Posts: 519 ■■■□□□□□□□
This exam seemed very similar to 649 for me. Scored a 929, my highest by far. A lot of questions were things that you could guess with 2003 knowledge. I spent a little bit more time studying for this than I did 647 but not by much. About halfway through the exam I knew I would pass, but wasn't sure by how much :^?.

Definately read up on the new technologies. Bitlocker, RODC, Hyper-V, etc... pretty much whatever is new. There were a decent amount of questions so I think pretty much everything was covered. Having done the 622, some of the questions were easier to answer when relating to Vista. I enjoyed this test as it seemed to cover a lot. Definately less lame compared to the old design exams.

The questions did seem to get long winded again though. Took about 90 minutes for me to take the exam. I actually had to write down abcd on my pad for some questions, and cross out a question if it didn't meet a requirement.

Only used the MS Press book. Practice questions helped me figure out the areas I needed to review. Everytime I've used MS Press alone, I've done good.
A+/N+/S+/L+/Svr+
MCSA:03/08/12/16 MCSE:03s/EA08/Core Infra
CCNA

Comments