Options

Got a New Cert Today

the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
I got a chance to attend training and test for the BKForensics Mobile Phone Seizure Certification. The course was extremely interesting and really got my thinking about perhaps focusing on cell phone forensics as a topic for graduate work. Some stuff I knew, but the instructor went into really great detail on some cell phone topics. This course covers the topic of getting the phone and taking it in as evidence. No forensics (beyond methods used) was discussed. It was free (gotta love freebies) and an awesome topic to look into...

MPSC
WIP:
PHP
Kotlin
Intro to Discrete Math
Programming Languages
Work stuff

Comments

• Options
    wastedtimewastedtime Member Posts: 586 ■■■■□□□□□□
    That does sound interesting. When I go on leave in Aug. I will take a look at doing one of there courses. I know you got it free but you don't happen to know how much it is....from the looks I am guessing $3,000.
  • Options
    the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Are you military or a government contractor? I am thinking it is about $3000, but I can contact one of the instructors to find out.
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff
  • Options
    wastedtimewastedtime Member Posts: 586 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yep I am US Army. As of right now I would probably do it if they have a class within 4-5 hours from Oklahoma City.