Options

2nd shot voucher exp June 30 - too soon

PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
How often do second shot vouchers come around? I'm nearly done what I had planned to be my first read-through of the MS Press 70-642 book, and I had it in my head to go through again after taking the included exams, with extra focus on the test labs, re-take the tests and THEN take the exam..

But with the second shot voucher expiring in 4 weeks, I'm questioning that plan. Should I sit my butt down and go through my plan, take the test and possible re-take all in 4 weeks? Or should I continue at a leisurely pace, enjoy the summer, and wait for the next voucher.. If they come around every 3 months, I could wait, but if it's only once a year, not to be seen til next summer, then I wouldn't want to wait that long!

Thanks for any info

Piers
:study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    It's been going for awhile. They just extended it the last time it was about to end, but there hasn't been any news about doing that again.

Just don't fail on your first attempt, and you'll be fine either way ;)
  • Options
    PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote: »
    Just don't fail on your first attempt, and you'll be fine either way ;)

icon_pale.gif

icon_razz.gif
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later
  • Options
    t3ch_gurut3ch_guru Member Posts: 166
    I am guessing even if you sign up for the 2nd shot... it must be taken before the end of June then?
    Knowledge is Power.
  • Options
    FishOnAHFishOnAH Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You are correct June 30th is the deadline to take the 2nd attempt by. If you fail to take the 2nd shot by then you loose it. If you fail to take your 1st shot by then, it still is valid, it just coverts into a regular 1 shot voucher after June 30th.