Options

student who may be over ambitious

poiuytrewq11poiuytrewq11 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi, i'm new here but its seems like the prefect forums for what i'm looking for! I would appreciate any advice you guys could offer. Im a computer forensics graduate and I am trying to gather as many certifications as I can to further my career and actually help me get a job! Money is an issue as i dont have a lot therefore that tends to rule out a lot of cert but I would like to study for some. I have seen the CEH and CHFI and they look really good certifications. I have a fundemental knowledge of ethical hacking but Im not sure how long it would relistically take to self study for these certs. Additionally I would like to expand my knowledge into additional OS's like MAC and linux but I dont know any certs that may be useful to me.

I guess what I was hoping for is some advice from you guys who may be already out there in the working world that could advise a new graduate on how to make themselves more employable. I would really like ur advice on any certs which you guys find really good

thanks in advance for any advice you guys can offer

Comments